This Warranty, limited to replacement or credit only, is provided to NGP Aftermarket customers with its purchase of any aftermarket NGP products. Subject to the warranty period, any product determined by NGP to be defective in material or workmanship will be replaced by another NGP product or at NGP’s election, by a credit for the original selling price of the product, and this shall be the exclusive remedy available in the event of a breach of this limited warranty.
Any claim under this Limited Warranty must be submitted in writing to NGP within thirty (30) days of discovering the claimed defect.
For the purpose of reviewing claim validity under this Limited Warranty, NGP or its representatives will, at NGP’s discretion, have the right to:
1. Physically inspect the claim defective product and/or equipment using this product.
2. Request and review information available from purchaser or user relative to the actual application and/or use and maintenance of the product.
NGP aftermarket products are warranted for a one–year period from date of purchase with proof of purchase only. If proof of purchase cannot be supplied, then the one–year warranty period will be from date of shipment, against defect in material and workmanship. This Limited Warranty does not apply if the defects are due to accident, neglect, corrosive environments or other abnormal service conditions.
NGP is not responsible for product failures and/or repair costs resulting from misuse (e.g. not allowing the muffler to cool which causes an after fire event), faulty installation, alteration, misapplication, faulty maintenance practices (e.g. cleaning or servicing of spark arrestors), ordinary wear and tear, neglect, accident, or user negligence; nor is NGP responsible for downtime, loss of income or profits, living expenses, labor, loss of use of product, loss or damage of property, personal injury, or death or other incidental or consequential, special, or punitive damages. Under no circumstances shall NGP be liable for damages in the aggregate in excess of the purchase price of the product. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, and to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, this Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty made by NGP and is in lieu of any other warranties.
NGP MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ORAL OR WRITTEN, OF ANY MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DECLAIMED.
• This Limited Warranty applies to and is for the benefit of the original purchaser only.
• This Limited Warranty is limited to the provisions shown and NGP does not assume responsibility for the cost of removal or installation of the product or any consequential expense.
• Should the product appear to be defective within the warranty period, it should be returned to any participating dealer selling NGP products. If their inspection confirms that the product failed as result of material or workmanship, and NGP accepts responsibility, the product will be replaced at no charge.
• NGP warrants the products or components parts sold materially conform to the specifications and physical descriptions contained in any or all NGP literature, including but not limited to product catalogs, flyers or individual sale sheets.